Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cookies and Scream


So, here I am, blogging myself off again. I would like to say it is pure coincidence that once more I am between jobs and eating too many biscuits so have turned to blogging, but that would be an untruth and also mean I have nothing to blog about. Other than the biscuits its been a pretty slow-news day. Why start blogging now then? I hear you cry in your thousands, ‘please spare us, not more biscuit related tales’. But I’m the boss of this joint and if I am feeling the nauseous side-effects of my compulsion to eat yet more biscuits (also known as unemployment) then gosh darn it so will you.

12. 12 is my guesstimate of the amount of cookies consumed in the last 50 minutes.I am not counting the 6 rich teas. They are practically a cracker and thereby, lunch.

Another activity I have done today (this is a good one, fellow un-employed take note) I just went to get a cookie (I don’t keep them next to me that would be chocolate chip based carnage) and realised the microwave and 2 drawers were open. It took a lovely almost-minute to close them before rewarding myself for a job well done with a cookie. Not closing cupboards and drawers fully gives me a task to do later!

Something else I love in my life at the moment is radio 4 on iplayer and my pick of the week The Cazalets. I do love a story. Especially one with posh voices and that.

Cookie Count: 15. I’m slowing down. Maybe there won’t be sick today. OR even that noise you make when you’ve eaten too much. Guttural, feral almost and sad. Not today cookies, NOT today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment