Monday 10 September 2012

Questionable Lump

I just took a HUGE gulp of Galaxy Thick Shake and there was definitely a lump in it. A LUMP. It is not called Galaxy Lump Shake or Galaxy Thick Lump or anything else pertaining to lumps whatsoever.

There was a long moment when I didn't know what to do. Then an even longer one when I realised the sheer volume meant I couldn't spit it out. All that could be done was a slow swallow, trying to filter any lump with my teeth to potenitally grab at the end but that was in vane. No lump grabbing for me.

What was this questionable lump that I was forced to swallow? If I was cool enough to hash tag I would be hash tagging something like feeling uneasy. Or feeling queasy. Or its uneasy feeling queasy*






*This is a direct reference to a Cheetos ad of the 90s 'its not easy being cheesy'. I have cleverly altered it to suit my own purposes although I do feel it works better out loud rather than on paper or screen. Its a rhythm thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment