Tuesday 19 July 2011

I Suck

I made something big and questionable for lunch in an over-creative ultimately weird way. I ate half but decided it would be best if the dog consumed the rest. He licks his own parts, puts his face in other dogs' bottoms and carries his ball in his mouth even when it has rolled into poo, but would not touch my innovative lunch.

Then I called my grandparents, not seen them for a while and thought we could arrange meeting up. Turns out their social calendar is full for a fortnight and they can next fit me in in August. AUGUST?! I am their only and beloved grand-daughter!They ended the conversation with "no point making plans this far in advance, something may come up."

Then I walked past a 13 year old smugly carrying his newspaper delivery bag and rubbing it in my face that even he has a job.

Snubbed by a dog, shunned by my own grandparents, shamed by a teenager: I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment