Friday 29 July 2011

Groups of People I've Been Annoyed By Today/Idiots - 2

. Boring people on facebook
Today I have been notified that 3 of my friends like: 'Eating'. Are you kidding me? Eating?! Do they also enjoy 'Sitting down' and 'Breathing'. The mind boggles.

Another hateful one: 'If I was meant to be controlled I would of came with a remote control'. This is all kinds of wrong. I'm pretty sure I can't bear the sentiment but nor can I get to it through the sea of dirty grammar and awful use of the English language. Hateful.

Someone else joined: 'Don't fall in love, fall from a bridge it hurts less'. Do us all a favour and fall from that bridge of which you so tenderly speak. I mean, really...

I also hate this brand of status update: 'on my way to work checking in at waterloo station' and then later the same day 'on my way home from work' and the next day 'stressful day at work'. Unbearable. Nobody cares about your work and where you are in relation to it both physically and/or emotionally.

This annoyed me recently too: 'Matt has built a wood shed to keep our wood in ready for the winter. He is quite a handy Andy lol.' LOL?! What on earth is lol-able about that? That is a statement. And not an amusing one. Its pure fact. Facts are rarely lol-able unless they are about the state of someone's ginger-goatee, someone falling over or a dog with wheels.

Dogs with wheels. Now thats something I could happily lol my arse off about. Along with monkeys riding dogs and dogs in clothes standing up. Dogs get me everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment