Wednesday 13 July 2011

Freckle Census

I thought I'd count my freckles. Like a census. To see if in 1 week, 1 month and 3 months I have more or less.

This is so much trickier than you'd think. I have bazillions. Some of my freckles reside in clumps, gangs and gaggles and I can't see the distinction between each individual freckle so have to guestimate an amount. This relies on there being an average freckle size but I have titchy tiny ones and big ones. 

I am mainly freckly on my cheeks but started to count on my forehead. If you see me from more than a metre away you can't even see the freckles on my forehead yet on the right hand side alone of just my forehead I have 76 freckles. 76!

I am not sure I have enough time even in my unemployed, homeless, single state to count them all. There will be no Freckle Census today.

No comments:

Post a Comment