Tuesday 21 June 2011

Crows Feet

I am 27 in 9 days. Thats nice. I love a birthday me. That aside, I was speaking to a lady in Matalan (for the record she said it was her birthday tomorrow and I just mentioned it was mine soon. It WAS relevant. I wasn't making it all about me). Matalan Lady (as she will now be known to me but is probably already known as such to her family) asked how old I was going to be and when I told her she was utterly bowled over. I was with my mum and Matalan-Lady even looked to her for confirmation. She was agog and aghast and said "I thought you were going to say 20!" Mum joked to me, "Better than 15" and M-L said "Well no, 15 is a bit young but I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd still been at school". Well! Imagine that. And I had a dress and mascara on. However, since turning 26 not one retail outlet has id'ed me. I put it down to the crows feet but now I am wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment