Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bladder Control

People who need to go the toilet during a film, especially at the cinema, are ridiculous. Who can't control themselves and their bladder for between 90 and 180 minutes? Answer: nobody. It is painstakingly paranoid: painanoid.

If these people really do have a problem I am sure they could see their way to going immediately before and after the film, miss the trailers and the credits if you must. Surely you manage to not wet the bed most nights? Which is atleast a 6 hour stretch of no toilet. Therefore, why oh why oh why at the crux of Harry Potter the final film in a series of films which I assume you have been involved in for the last 5-11 years of your life, does your bladder give you the signal? It makes less than any sense to me. The moment old Wee-Wee-Wendy, if that was her real name, excused herself to her husband and pottered (no pun intended) off to relieve herself (urinarily I assume) was a very very VERY crucial moment. She had invested time and money into seeing this film yet her tiny little bladder halted her enjoyment. Not to mention her husband's and everso slightly mine. Good job I'm so easy going...

I realise I am the opposite extreme and incredibly lazy when it comes to weeing. If I could, I would save up and go twice a week. Like I do with the sweetie shop. And yes, thank you for asking, I have given myself cystitis. Twice. And not the sexy kind.  However, people do not need to wee that often. They must just like it. It must be their hobby.What a rubbish hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment